I provide expert public relations and digital communications services to organizations that empower communities, promote equity, and redefine our relationship with the nature.
I am a strong believer in the change that is possible when we work together with common goals—and in the importance of cultivating collaborative, respectful, and empathetic professional relationships.
To help organizations succeed, I offer communications services and training to optimize social impact and increase internal capacity.
- Strategic message development: Creating compelling principle-based messaging and branding to build awareness, expand influence, and advance your strategic goals.
- Media relations: Providing advice and assistance to get your message out to the media and public so you shape the story and increase community support.
- Engagement campaign planning: Designing persuasive communication campaigns that inspire, boost awareness, strengthen engagement, and mobilize for action.
- Digital communications optimization: Energizing your online presence and updating your digital infrastructure so you reach your audience effectively with simple, sustainable solutions.
I have spent the past two decades helping to empower progressive organizations by conceiving and leading dynamic communications campaigns that bring people together to create change. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you to advance your organization's goals.
- Director of Communications for the Provocation Ideas Festival
- Strategic Communications Consultant for the Laurentian University Faculty Association
- Digital communications and information technology consultant for the Georgian Bay School of the Arts
- Communications Lead for the Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations
- Editor-in-Chief of Academic Matters
- Communications Officer for the New Democratic Party of Canada
- Communications Coordinator for the Canadian Federation of Students
- Master of Arts in Communication and Culture, Toronto Metropolitan University/York University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Toronto Metropolitan University
Send me an email at to chat about your project.